Miami Beach, Florida, USA : TOEFL Preparation
TOEFL Courses in Miami Beach
The Test of English as a Foreign Language (Computer-based TOEFL iBT) is the standard among American colleges and universities to assess the English level of non-native students. This course prepares students to take the TOEFL iBT (internet-basted test). It provides a comprehensive review of all the components needed for the TOEFL, including written structures (grammar), reading comprehension, listening comprehension and essay writing.
Students learn techniques and strategies to maximize their test results. Practice TOEFL tests are a regular part of the course.
DATES FOR THE IBT TOEFL EXAM
|Test Date:||See Brent week starting:|
|Friday, January 17, 2014||Friday, January 3, 2014|
|Friday, February 28, 2014||Friday, February 14, 2014|
|Friday, March 14, 2014||Friday, February 28, 2014|
|Friday, April 25, 2014||Friday April 11, 2014|
|Friday, May 23, 2014||Monday, May 9, 2014|
|Friday, June 20, 2014|
The window for registration will be until Friday two weeks before the exam. Please see
above for the starting dates.
PLEASE BRING THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
1. Credit Card Information
• Card Company Name
• Credit Card Number
• Expiration Date
2. ETS ID Number*
*How to obtain ETS ID number:
1. Go to www.ets.org
2. Click on “TOEFL”
3. Click on “Log In to Your TOEFL iBT Profile”
4. Click on “Sign Up”
5. Create profile and obtain ETS ID NUMBER
TOEFL EXAM POLICIES
There are only 11 spaces available for the TOEFL exam at Zoni. For this reason, please observe the
- Spaces are awarded on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Students are responsible to supply the complete information requested above in order to reserve their seat.
- If there is a problem during the payment transaction (e.g. bad credit card number, declined payment), the transaction will be canceled and the student will automatically lose their place.
- If a student cancels his/her reservation for the test after the transaction has been processed, Zoni cannot guarantee a refund.
The price of the exam is $180.00