How to Apply / Visa Info

The Process

What is an F-1 visa?

An F-1 visa is a nonimmigrant visa that allows students to pursue a full course of study (18+ hours per week) in the United States.  F-1 visas are only issued in U.S. embassies and consulates outside the United States.  Prospective F1 students must obtain a Form I-20 from Zoni Language Centers in order to apply for an F1 visa.

How do I get an I-20?

When the Admissions Office receives your completed application, deposits and financial certification documents, your application will be processed within a short period of time, typically 2-3 business days, and an acceptance package will be sent to you. It usually takes about two weeks for your I-20 documents to arrive.

Contact Zoni

22 West 34th Street New York, NY 10001
1 (212) 736-5440