Manhattan, New York: Programs & Courses
- Premium Intensive English Program (IEP) – The Premium Intensive English program offers language instruction with an...
- Semi-intensive English Programs – Semi-intensive English Program
- Cambridge Preparation – Cambridge ESOL Preparation
- TOEFL Preparation – Intensive TOEFL iBT Preparation
- IELTS Preparation – The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) was developed for...
- ESL for Business – ESL for Business - A course for high-intermediate and advanced-level...
- Academic Pathway Program – Our placement service is dedicated to match every student with the most...
The general English programs (IEP and Semi-IEP) include a number of English courses at different levels of proficiency: Beginner, Intermediate, High Intermediate, Advanced and Advanced Academic. They focus on developing specific skills such as listening, speaking, reading and writing, as well as integrating grammatical structures, vocabulary and pronunciation.
Elective courses such as ESL for Business, Advanced Listening & Speaking, Academic Grammar and American Culture & Film reinforce the skills developed in the core curriculum.
TOEFL iBT, IELTS and Cambridge ESOL Preparation courses are geared towards preparing students for college, graduate studies and professional careers.
Zoni offers a unique, eclectic methodology emphasizing a student-centered approach that enables students to acquire communicative proficiency quickly and effectively.
How To Join Our Program & Courses
Click here to learn how to apply to Zoni
Take oral & written tests to assess student’s current level of English proficiency which will determine the student’s classes
Attend first day orientation to learn about school's policies and procedures