- Phone: (604) 687-7000
- Starting date: Every Monday
- Administrative Office hours: Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Courses: Over 20 main courses and elective courses
- Levels: Beginner, Intermediate, High-intermediate, Advanced and Advanced Academic Levels
- Computer lab: Available with free Internet access
- Student ID: Available
- Schedules: Semi-intensive: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM / 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM, Intensive 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM / 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM, Super-intensive: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM Super-intensive Bridge Program: 8:30 AM - 3:15 PM (Monday to Friday)
- Airport pick-up: Available
- Accommodation: Available
- Course Completion Certificate: Available
Study in the heart of downtown Vancouver, Canada, where ocean-side pathways lead out to the beautiful Pacific coast. While learning English in one of the most diverse, multicultural cities in North America, enjoy the many choices for shopping, dining, and entertainment.
Our English language school in Vancouver is conveniently located in the downtown area, nearby to public transportation and the city’s many attractions. Within walking distance are Sunset Beach, Stanley Park, and the breathtaking Vancouver harbor. In being ranked as the one of the world’s most livable cities comparing cost to quality of life, taking courses at Zoni Vancouver is the obvious choice.
At Zoni we organize exciting student activities where it is possible to improve your English while making international friends. Weekend trips to nearby Seattle are possible as well as to Canada’s spectacular national parks. In addition to the various extracurricular activities, our Vancouver language school features the Bridge Program, which helps international primary and secondary students transition into the Canadian school system.
Facts About Zoni Vancouver
Vancouver, with its stunning skyline and mountainous backdrop, is famous for its incredible natural beauty. However, its rich cultural offerings should not be overlooked. In fact, the New York Times called Vancouver “Manhattan with mountains!”read more »