Meet students from different countries and experience world culture with our growing Zoni family!
Zoni Language Centers, Inc.
Zoni shall only collect personally-identifiable information to the extent reasonably necessary for legitimate business purposes. Zoni may collect:
1. Information voluntarily provided by you on the Site, such as your personal contact information, credit card information and other relevant information when requesting information about or signing up for updates, newsletters, reminders for events or courses, special dates or offers;
2. The domain names and IP addresses of users' web browsers; and
3. Information on what users access, utilize or visit on or through the Site.
We also collect information from you when you register or pay for a course, or sign up for housing or transportation to the airport. This includes information about you as well as about your designated course registrant(s). This information may include:
1. Names, addresses, phone numbers and e-mail addresses;
2. Courses purchased;
3. Visa and medical insurance status;
3. Whether housing or airport pick up services are needed; and
4. Whether the registrant has medical conditions or allergies so we can determine whether the registrant needs special care or help, or notify the registrant’s host family of such issues.
We may also maintain a record of your online order history, purchases and the aforementioned information.
How the Information is Used and External Distribution
Zoni may also use the information you give it to provide services to you and to provide information and notices (such as emails, newsletters, alerts, information regarding classes and events, products or services) from Zoni, and that Zoni thinks you may find interesting or useful. You may choose to opt out of these distributions from Zoni to you by using the opt out mechanism provided here: email@example.com or by sending by certified mail to Zoni a written opt out election to the attention of: Julio Nieto, Zoni Language Centers, Inc., 55 West 39th Street, 17th Floor, New York, NY 10018, USA.
Additionally, Zoni may use the information you give it for confirmation of registrations or other actions you take on the Site. In addition to information distributed by Zoni, you may also have access to information posted by other users on the Site. Zoni does not endorse such third party postings, and makes no representations or warranties regarding such third party postings.
Distribution to Third Parties of Personally‑Identifiable Information and of Confidential Information
External distribution does not include certain limited distributions such as sharing personally-identifiable information with a third party working on behalf of Zoni, a transfer of personally-identifiable information in connection with the sale of Zoni assets or the merger or acquisition of Zoni or the disclosure of personally-identifiable information in connection with legal proceedings, investigations of crimes, or other governmental investigations. Transferring personally-identifiable information in connection with a sale, merger or acquisition and sharing personally-identifiable information with an entity or person working on behalf of Zoni is considered an onward transfer to third parties and is permitted under this policy.
Communications From You
Access, Review and Correction
Any user can, by emailing Zoni at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to Julio Nieto, Zoni Language Centers, Inc., 55 West 39th Street, 17th Floor, New York, NY 10018, USA, review and correct
personally-identifiable information with respect to such user that has been collected by Zoni.
Governing Law; Venue